Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Demand CS Insecticide
Demand® CS insecticide offers up to 90 days of control of more than 30 pests including mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, ants and cockroaches. With iCAP technology™, Demand CS easily adheres to pests' waxy cuticles as they travel along a treated surface, which helps ensure lasting control.
Group 3A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Peace of mind - controlled release of the active ingredient provides outstanding fast knockdown and residual pest control for up to 90 days
- Reliability - powerful active ingredient and proprietary formulation provide steadfast general and public heath pest control so you can focus on growing your business
- Reduced callbacks - active on a broad range of pests, Demand CS provides excellent perimeter protection against general and nuisance pests
- Flexibility - can provide guaranteed mosquito control, tick control and more as part of SecureChoiceSM assurance programs targeted for public health pests
Master shipper (24 1-qt. bottles)
Demand CS + Archer® Multipak
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Demand CS with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations. Trials reflect treatment rates commonly recommended in the marketplace. Photos are either property of Syngenta or used with permission.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).