Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Insect Granular Bait Insecticide
Advion® Insect granular bait with a MetaActive™ effect features a novel bait matrix that is highly attractive to target pests, resulting in greater control.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Highly Attractive Bait Matrix — its palatable formulation results in greater bait consumption among target pests
- Peace of Mind — its MetaActive effect helps provide targeted, thorough control
- Reliable Control — labeled for common pests like ants, cockroaches, crickets and silverfish
- Convenience — 1-lb. shaker bottle is ideal for use as a perimeter band or spot treatments, while the 12 lb. bag helps meet higher-volume needs
Case of eight 1-lb. shaker bottles
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Insect Granular Bait with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations. Trials reflect treatment rates commonly recommended in the marketplace.
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).