Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Archer, featuring the active ingredient pyriproxyfen, breaks the reproductive cycle of pests to prevent them from becoming egg-laying adults indoors and outdoors.
Group 7C Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Its unique mode of action interferes with the development of eggs, larvae, pupae or nymphs of many common insects and arthropod pests, including those that may be resistant to other insecticides
- Protected against UV degradation to ensure long-lasting flea control outdoors for up to 16 weeks
- Its low volatility allows Archer to be applied indoors, outdoors and in food-handling establishments (see product label) without odor or airborne residue
- Can be tank-mixed with adulticides outdoors, such as Demand® CS insecticide with iCAP technology™
- Can be used as part of the SecureChoiceSM Mosquito Assurance Program and the SecureChoice Flea Assurance Program for proven control
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Archer with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
- Broaden your business with an effective mosquito control program
As a GreenCast Lawn Care Operator (LCO) subscriber, we thought you may be interested in a program from our Professional Pest Management portfolio to help you with mosquito control this season. With the SecureChoice™ Mosquito Assurance Program from Syngenta, growing your business through mosquito control services is easier than ever.
- Demand the best and kill the mosquito callback with Demand CS
As it gets warmer, mosquitoes become more prominent and can take over your customers’ properties — leaving them unable to enjoy their outdoor spaces. To control nuisance pests like mosquitoes and reduce callbacks, Syngenta offers Demand® CS insecticide, a vital part of the proven SecureChoice℠ Mosquito Assurance Program.
- How an IGR can contribute to successful mosquito control
Mosquitoes are nuisance and public health pests across most of the U.S., making homeowners’ yards unhospitable and difficult to enjoy. To provide your customers peace of mind from mosquitoes, it’s important to understand their biology, ecology and best practices to plan for season-long control.
- Enhance your mosquito control this spring with SecureChoice Mosquito
As we prepare for warmer spring days, customers will want to enjoy time outdoors without the threat of nuisance or disease-transmitting mosquitoes – and they’ll turn to you for help. This spring, you can guarantee effective control with the SecureChoice℠ Mosquito Assurance Program from Syngenta.
Archer®, Demand® and iCAP™ are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).