- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion WDG Insecticide
Advion WDG is a sprayable formulation with a MetaActive™ effect. It offers flexibility to control a broad range of pests in commercial and residential areas, including food-handling establishments.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- The MetaActive effect differentiates between target insects and non-target organisms
- Its versatility makes it suitable for use in commercial areas, including food-handling establishments, and in residential areas
- Powered by the trusted active ingredient indoxacarb to control a broad range of pests, including termites
- Flexible packaging options designed for easy applications
- Can be used as part of the SecureChoiceSM Cockroach Assurance Program for proven cockroach control
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion WDG with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations. Trials reflect treatment rates commonly recommended in the marketplace. Photos are either property of Syngenta or used with permission.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).