- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Fire Ant Bait Insecticide
Advion fire ant bait is an effective, fast-acting bait proven to work faster than any other fire ant bait on the market. When using Advion fire ant bait for sod farms and pastures grazed by horses and other companion animals, the applicator must have the approved supplemental label with them at the time of application.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Can be applied as a broadcast or mound treatment
- Labeled for use in institutional, recreational or private service areas
- Total fire ant colony control within 24-72 hours
- Effective on all fire ant life stages
- Can be used as part of the SecureChoiceSM Fire Ant Assurance Program for proven fire ant control
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
The efficacy of Advion Fire Ant Bait was compared to a competitive industry product after 72 hours in Zebulon, North Carolina.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Fire Ant Bait with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).