Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Tandem insecticide combines the power of two proven active ingredients, lambda-cyhalothrin and thiamethoxam, to provide a double assault on pests with one product. Formulated with proprietary iCAP™ technology, Tandem provides quick knock down and long-lasting control of a broad range of pests both indoors and outdoors.
Group 3A, 4A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Broad pest spectrum provides “cupboard to curb” control of more than 90 insects with a single product.
- Application flexibility allows Tandem to be used indoors for residential and commercial areas and outdoors for perimeter or spot treatment for general pests, and full yard treatments for turf pests. Tandem can also be used in food-handling establishments, as directed by the product label.
- Patented iCAP technology protects the active ingredient in various capsule sizes to ensure controlled release and durability against harsh environmental conditions.
- One product tackles a broad range of pests and eliminates the need to carry multiple products on a technician’s truck.
- Application as a spot, crack-and-crevice, void, banded spray or full yard treatment makes it flexible for technicians to use in any way needed.
- Controlled release of the active ingredient provides immediate and residual control lasting up to four months, giving customers a peace of mind and ensuring control will last through quarterly service protocols.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Tandem with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
iCAP™ and Tandem® are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).