- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Tandem combines the power of two proven active ingredients, lambda-cyhalothrin and thiamethoxam, to provide a double assault on pests with one product. Formulated with iCAP technology™, Tandem provides quick knockdown and long-lasting control of more than 90 pests indoors and outdoors.
Group 3A, 4A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Its ZC formulation with iCAP technology contains microcaps of multiple sizes that ensure a controlled released of lambda-cyhalothrin, offering protection against harsh environmental elements
- As a non-repellent product, it moves through plants systemically for additional control of homopterous pests like aphids, which are a primary food source for ants
- Flexible for applications indoors and outdoors, as well as in food-handling establishments, as directed by the product label
- Can be used as part of the SecureChoiceSM Spider Assurance Program for proven spider control
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio. Tandem Sell SheetLearn more about Tandem, which can control more than 90 pests with two modes of action.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Tandem with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
All photos and videos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations.
Trials reflect treatment rates and mixing partners commonly recommended in the marketplace.
© 2022 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. The trademarks or service marks displayed or otherwise used herein are the property of a Syngenta Group Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).