Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Tandem features a ZC formulation with the power of two proven active ingredients, lambda-cyhalothrin and thiamethoxam. Its two modes of action help provide immediate and long-lasting control of more than 90 pests.
Group 3A, 4A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- ZC formulation – Tandem combines a capsule suspension and a suspension concentrate to deliver two complementary modes of action for broad-spectrum control of 90+ perimeter pests
- iCAP technology – Tandem with iCAP technology™ contains microcaps of multiple sizes that ensure a controlled release of lambda-cyhalothrin for immediate and long-lasting control, while protecting against harsh environmental elements
- Systemic action – Tandem targets homopterous insects that feed on landscape vegetation and produce honeydew, a popular food source for many ant species, enabling more robust ant control
- Flexible applications – Tandem has a flexible label for use indoors, outdoors and in food-handling establishments as directed by the label
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Tandem with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
All photos and videos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations.
Trials reflect treatment rates and mixing partners commonly recommended in the marketplace.
© 2021 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. For Life Uninterrupted™, Tandem®, with iCAP technology™ and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).