Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Talon Weatherblok XT Rodenticide
With the active ingredient, brodifacoum, Talon Weatherblok XT rodenticide is formulated for outstanding weatherability and palatability to control rodents with a single feeding, even in harsh conditions.
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Designed for extreme weatherability without compromising rodent acceptance
- Features weather-resistant wax blocks with grooved edges for more gnawing area
- Palatable to rodents with high-density grain content and Bitrex® human taste deterrent
- Formulated to control rodents with a low dose, even warfarin-resistant mice and rats
- Controls rats and mice with a single feeding in both urban and rural areas
- Highly attractive to rodents with reduced hazards to the user
- Single feeding reduces exposure and cost, limits the incidence of bait shyness
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Talon Weatherblok XT with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Bitrex® is a registered trademark of Macfarlan Smith.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).