- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Talon-G Bait Pack Rodenticide
Talon-G features brodifacoum, a second-generation anticoagulant that effectively controls rodents with a single feeding.
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Its unique mini-pellet formulation is highly attractive to rodents, especially mice
- The bait packs allow scent to filter out, but keep moisture from coming in
- The bait stays fresh longer for increased rodent attraction indoors and outdoors
- Its single feeding reduces exposure and cost, limiting bait shyness
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio. Rodenticide BrochureLearn more about the features and benefits of the Talon family of rodenticide products.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Talon-G Bait Pack with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).