Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Optigard Flex Liquid Insecticide
Breaking the boundaries of common pest control.
Optigard Flex liquid insecticide, with the active ingredient thiamethoxam features a non-repellent chemistry with flexible application methods that can control pests both indoors and outdoors.
Group 4A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Features a non-repellent, versatile formulation that goes where it's needed - inside or outside, including food handling areas, as a liquid or foam
- Helps control honeydew-producing insects found in landscape environments that serve as food sources for ants
- Contains advanced non-repellent chemistry with low use rates that help transfer the product throughout social insect colonies
- Enables pest management professionals to make more targeted applications, using less active ingredient and minimizing the amount of chemical used
- Thiamethoxam offers both contact and ingestion activity against a wide range of economically important pests such as ants, cockroaches and drywood termites, ensuring more complete control with fewer callbacks
- Effective as a zone treatment, general surface spray and crack-and-crevice application, providing flexibility for technicians and reducing the number of products needed to complete a treatment
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Optigard Flex Liquid with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).