Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Demon WP WSP Insecticide
Control that makes pests easy targets.
Demon WP insecticide features an easy-to-use wettable powder formulation and contains cypermethrin, which is known for its strength, speed and staying power when controlling cockroaches, spiders, scorpions and other pests.
Watch the following video to see how to properly mix dry-formulation insecticides like wettable powder (WP), water-soluble granule (WSG) and water-dispersible granule (WDG) products.
Group 3A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Convenient packaging and easy-to-mix formulation are available in water-soluble packets
- Features low use rates that can provide pest knockdown in less than an hour
- Provides high insecticidal activity, long-lasting residual control and low volatility
- Easy-to-use formula dissolves quickly to create an ideal suspension that won’t clog equipment
- Versatile enough to be used on both porous and non-porous surfaces, and can be used indoors as a crack-and-crevice application
- Ideal for clean-out of cockroaches, spiders and other pests in residential and commercial non-food handling areas
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Demon WP WSP with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
- Squash spiders — guaranteed — with our SecureChoice approach
With the exception of Halloween decorations, creepy crawly spiders can cause anxiety and grief for homeowners. The SecureChoice℠ Spider Assurance Program from Syngenta can help ease these customer concerns with a guaranteed treatment protocol for spider control.
- Effective equipment elevates spider management
Spiders are one of the most diverse pests, with more than 47,000 species reported in the World Spider Catalog.1 While spiders are plentiful, they’re seemingly outnumbered by customers who expect Pest Management Professionals (PMPs) to keep homes and businesses free from these eight-legged pests.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).