- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Demand G Insecticide
The active ingredient in Demand G, lambda-cyhalothrin, is formulated differently than any other granule, making it more readily available to target pests. Active Release technology quickly releases the active ingredient onto the application surface, leading to efficient control of exposed pests.
Group 3A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- 90-day control of more than 30 target pests for use on lawns, landscapes and around structures
- Offers excellent perimeter treatment for common pests
- Superior efficacy provides more treatments per bag than competitive granules, reducing the number of bags technicians handle
- Provides powerful protection against a broad range of pests in residential, commercial and institutional environments so you can focus on growing your business
Demand CS BrochureLearn more about the entire Demand portfolio, including Demand CS and Demand G insecticides. PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Demand G with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
iCAP™ is a trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).