Go to Section
- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Demand G Insecticide
Advancing granular perimeter pest control.
Demand G insecticide is formulated to set a new standard for granular pest control. Featuring Active Release technology, Demand G is formulated differently than any other granule to make the active ingredient, lambda-cyhalothrin, more readily available to a wide variety of targeted pests.
Ground-breaking, Ground-covering Technology
Demand G with Active Release technology harnesses the power of lambda-cyhalothrin in a granular form. In its original state, the granule is infused with the active ingredient. With the power of Active Release technology, the active ingredient is quickly released from the granule and onto the surface where the granule was applied, increasing the area of treated surface. Insects are then exposed to the active ingredient, resulting in efficient control.
Group 3A Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Engineered with an unique solvent for the optimal release of its active ingredient from the granule
- Is the first granule with the same superior active ingredient as Demand CS insecticide with iCAP™ technology
- Labeled for lawn, landscape and perimeter use to control nearly 30 pests, including several species of ants
- Advanced formulation technology helps to promote the movement of the active ingredient from the granule, enhancing the insecticide release across a larger treated surface for better performance
- Superior efficacy provides more treatments per package than traditional granules, reducing the number of bags you handle
- Provides powerful protection against a broader range of pests in residential, commercial and institutional environments so you can focus on growing your business
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Demand G with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
- How to choose the most effective formulations for perimeter pest control
The primary goal for perimeter pest control is protecting a structure’s interior with preventive products and best practices. Recognizing common pests and understanding biological processes are essential when developing treatment strategies. As part of that, using various insecticide formulations should be included in a strong treatment strategy.
- How to pick the right formulation for your tough ant infestation
Ants are incredibly diverse and have adapted to virtually every surface on Earth. This diversity means a treatment strategy effective on one species is often completely useless on a different species — even at the same account.
iCAP™ is a trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).