- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Insect Granule Insecticide
Featuring the active ingredient indoxacarb, Advion insect granule is highly attractive to cockroaches, house crickets, field crickets and silverfish.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Produces fast results for a wide range of common pests indoors and outdoors, including earwigs and house crickets
- Its mode of action allows the active ingredient to effectively differentiate between target insects and non-target organisms
- Optimal granule size (between 0.42-2 mm) makes Advion insect granule appealing for labeled pests
- Can be used in a broad range of application use sites, even in heavily mulched or landscaped areas
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Insect Granule with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).