Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Insect Granular Bait Insecticide
Advion® Insect granular bait with a MetaActive™ effect features a novel bait matrix that is highly attractive to target pests, resulting in greater control.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Highly Attractive Bait Matrix — its palatable formulation results in greater bait consumption among target pests
- Peace of Mind — its MetaActive effect helps provide targeted, thorough control
- Reliable Control — labeled for common pests like ants, cockroaches, crickets and silverfish
- Convenience — 1-lb. shaker bottle is ideal for use as a perimeter band or spot treatments, while the 12 lb. bag helps meet higher-volume needs
Case of eight 1-lb. shaker bottles
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Insect Granular Bait with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
- How the MetaActive effect lets you cover more ground
The key to Advion fire ant control is a delayed killing effect that allows ants to spread the pesticide to nest mates.
- Pump up your perimeter pest control this spring with Advion Insect granular bait
Spring is nearly upon us, meaning customers will be soon be calling for help to manage pesky perimeter pests. Fortunately, Advion® Insect granular bait from Syngenta is everything you love about the trusted Advion brand in a highly attractive granular formulation, providing excellent control of perimeter pests like ants, cockroaches and more.
- How to choose the most effective formulations for perimeter pest control
The primary goal for perimeter pest control is protecting a structure’s interior with preventive products and best practices. Recognizing common pests and understanding biological processes are essential when developing treatment strategies. As part of that, using various insecticide formulations should be included in a strong treatment strategy.
- Take control of perimeter pests with new Advion Insect granular bait
Pesky perimeter pests need a proven solution they’ll be attracted to – otherwise, you’ll risk callbacks and unsatisfied customers. That’s why Syngenta developed Advion® Insect granular bait, the latest addition to the Advion brand family that provides excellent control of perimeter pests with its highly attractive bait matrix.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations. Trials reflect treatment rates commonly recommended in the marketplace.
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).