- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Insect Granular Bait Insecticide
Advion Insect granular bait with a MetaActive™ effect offers the targeted control and reliability of the trusted Advion brand. Its advanced bait matrix is designed to be highly attractive for maximum consumption.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Its highly attractive bait matrix is a palatable formulation, which results in greater bait consumption among target pests
- The MetaActive effect helps provide targeted, thorough control
- Labeled for common pests like ants, cockroaches, crickets and silverfish
- The 1-lb. shaker bottle is ideal for use as a perimeter band or spot treatments
Case of eight 1-lb. shaker bottles
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Insect Granular Bait with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Performance assessments are based upon results or analysis of public information, field observations and/or internal Syngenta evaluations. Trials reflect treatment rates commonly recommended in the marketplace.
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).