- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait Insecticide
Advion Evolution, featuring the MetaActive™ effect, has an enhanced bait matrix that is designed to prevent potential bait aversion.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Features the latest advancement in highly attractive cockroach bait technology, leading to faster mortality
- The MetaActive effect helps provide targeted, thorough control
- Contains a non-staining, odorless formulation found in Advion Cockroach gel bait
- Labeled for indoor and outdoor use in residential, commercial and industrial sites
- Can be used as part of the SecureChoiceSM Cockroach Assurance Program for proven cockroach control
PPM Product GuideLearn about the features and benefits of all products in the Syngenta portfolio.
ADVION EVOLUTION PREFERRED IN CHOICE TEST
This laboratory trial tests Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait and Maxforce FC Magnum Roach Killer Bait Gel for attractiveness with bait-averse German cockroaches.
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).