Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Cockroach Bait Arena Insecticide
Advion Cockroach bait arena is a high-performing product targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches, including German (also bait-averse), American, Australian, brown, smokybrown, Oriental, brown-banded and Asian cockroaches. It combines a highly attractive, proprietary formulation with a potent, non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination, and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled. Arenas should be placed in or near cockroach harborage areas, or in areas known to be frequented by cockroaches.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- High-consumption bait features a non-repellent formulation
- Labeled for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used on commercial, residential and industrial sites
- Provides speed and spectrum in a single product, offering superior control while simplifying inventory management
- The entry holes to the bait arena are specially designed to effectively target both large and small cockroaches
- Controls all prevailing cockroach species, including gel bait-averse cockroaches
- Contains a high-performing bait matrix
- Thoroughly controls cockroach infestations
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Cockroach Bait Arena with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).