Go to Section
- AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY,
Advion Ant Bait Arena Insecticide
Advion® Ant bait arena is an innovative technology that can be used in many sensitive situations for outstanding ant control. Arenas should be placed in areas where ants are currently foraging, or where foraging activity is suspected.
Group 22 Insecticide
Restricted Entry Interval:
PPE required for Applicators, Mixers or Loaders:
PPE required for Early-Entry Workers:
Select a state from the menu below:
- Targets most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders
- Features a highly attractive, homogenous formulation
- Indoxacarb, the active ingredient, is the only member of its class of chemistry, so it performs like no other insecticide
- Ants consume more bait over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the infestation
- By combining a proprietary active ingredient with a highly attractive formulation, Advion Ant bait arena provides a powerful tool for broad-spectrum ant control
- The formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods
PestPartnersSM 365 Program
Benefits of being a PestPartners 365 member:
- Purchase your choice of any Syngenta Professional Pest Management products to become a member
- No sign-up or program forms are required
- Defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms
Receive yearlong rebates on purchases of Advion Ant Bait Arena with the
We are proud to build partnerships in the pest management industry. Below is a list of Syngenta distributors.
Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use.
The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).