In the fast-paced world of pest control, you need comprehensive solutions that include not only products, but also scientifically proven treatment protocols, technical support and even marketing materials. That's why Syngenta has created a line of SecureChoice™ assurance programs for mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and other public health pests.
These programs are built by a team of Syngenta technical experts to provide proven application recommendations with guaranteed performance. It is a simple, yet powerful approach designed to help you grow your business.
Below are just a few reasons to choose SecureChoice assurance programs for your business:
- Application recommendations are provided with every assurance offer
- All application recommendations have been comprehensively tested by technical experts
- Each program comes with performance guarantees
- All required products qualify for the 2017 PestPartners™ 365 Program from Syngenta, which is the only program in the industry that helps you plan product purchases all year long*
Take the bite out of mosquitoes, fleas and ticks
The SecureChoice Mosquito Assurance Program, which includes a protocol of treatment on or about every 60 days, can help significantly reduce mosquito populations around your customers' homes or properties. Similarly, the SecureChoice Flea and Tick Assurance Program can reduce outdoor populations of fleas and ticks for up to 90 days.
Both programs feature the powerful combination of Demand® CS insecticide and Archer® insect growth regulator (IGR). Demand CS features patented iCAP™ technology from Syngenta, which releases thousands of microcaps of different sizes containing the active ingredient. While Demand CS provides immediate and residual control, Archer interrupts the pests’ reproductive cycles to prevent them from becoming egg-laying adults.
New SecureChoice programs for spiders and scorpions
To provide you with more opportunities for guaranteed pest control, Syngenta is introducing two new assurance programs:
- SecureChoice Spider Assurance Program: This program combines the proven performance of Demon® WP and Demand CS or Tandem® insecticides to provide control of spiders.
- SecureChoice Scorpion Assurance Program: This program features the power of Demand CS with iCAP technology to help reduce scorpion populations. Including Advion® insect granule in the treatment protocol helps control scorpion food sources, such as crickets, cockroaches and earwigs, in areas where insecticide sprays may not be as effective.
Make SecureChoice assurance programs the foundation of your pest control services. To learn more about Syngenta assurance programs, contact your local Syngenta territory manager.
*You must be qualified for the 2017 PestPartners 365 Program to receive product rebates.
©2017 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. Advion®, Archer®, Demand®, Demon®, For Life Uninterrupted™, iCAP™, PestPartners™, SecureChoice™, Tandem® and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A)(796-4368).