Not only is ant control a mainstay service for most pest control companies, but it is increasing for a majority of companies across the country.1 Syngenta offers two proven gel bait solutions for effective ant control, so pest management professionals can choose what best fits their business needs.
The #1 ant bait on the market offers broad-spectrum control
Powered by a MetaActive™ compound, which attacks insects’ nervous systems to result in paralysis and death, Advion® Ant gel bait is the leading ant gel bait in the market. It features a formulation that reflects the changing feeding preferences of different ants, from sweet foods to proteins to oils.
Watch the following video to learn more about the technology behind Advion Ant:
Advion Ant also features:
- Control of 19 key ant species, more than any other ant gel bait on the market
- A clear, non-staining, no-odor formulation
- A gel that locks in moisture, maintaining its integrity for extended periods of time
- A label for indoor and outdoor use, including applications in food-handling establishments, as directed by the product label
An ant bait you can count on
Optigard® Ant gel bait controls ant workers, brood and queens to ensure full colony elimination with an attractive, sugar-based gel matrix. Some gel baits can be too gooey, which makes it more difficult for ants to transport to the colony. However, Optigard Ant contains a clear gel formulation with a consistency that makes it easy for ants to consume and carry back to the colony to share with nest mates.
Other features of Optigard Cockroach include:
- An attractive formula for a wide variety of ant species, including Argentine, carpenter, odorous house and ghost ants
- The ability to apply indoors (e.g., under sinks, behind baseboards, etc.) and outdoors
- Non-repellent and transferable; controls workers, brood and queens
Get your preferred solution for an ant-free environment with Advion Ant and Optigard Ant. For more information, please contact your local Syngenta sales representative or download the ANTSwers informational brochure.
1 PCT magazine. State of the Ant Market, 2017. http://www.pctonline.com/article/state-of-the-ant-market-sponsored-by-syngenta/
©2018 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. Advion®, For Life Uninterrupted™, Optigard® and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).