Feature Articles

Callback Cures: Focus Flea Efforts on Immature Stages

To troubleshoot flea callbacks, focus on the life stages that are most abundant. It’s estimated only about 5 percent of a flea population is made up of adult fleas. The other 95 percent consists of pupae (10 percent), larvae (35 percent) and eggs (50 percent). Make sure the management program being provided to the client reflects these numbers, and focus your troubleshooting efforts on the largest segment of the population.

Read more from Pest Management Professional.

Syngenta PPM Emails

Tips and new innovative products to stay ahead of the game with Syngenta.

Learn More

Archive Search

Visit PestPartners365.com/Terms for full terms and conditions.

© Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company or third parties. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).