Control more than 20 pests in California with the updated Arilon label
With increased options for pest control products in the State of California, you can achieve more of the results you need. Syngenta Professional Pest Management is pleased to announce that the Arilon® insecticide label has been expanded to control more than 20 pests in residential and commercial settings in California. With this update, Arilon can give you the ability to control even more pests with a non-pyrethroid, non-neonicotinoid chemistry.
Greater control of more insects
The unique mode of action of Arilon combines non-repellency and a delay in insect mortality. This combination increases the potential for Arilon to be transferred among the target insect population, resulting in enhanced control of the population 24-48 hours after application.
The following pests are now approved for control with Arilon in California:
- Boxelder bugs
- Carpenter bees
- Kudzu bugs
- Pantry pests (including granary weevil beetles and saw-toothed grain beetles)
- Stink bugs (including brown marmorated stink bugs)
Helping you go where pests go
Arilon can be applied indoors as a crack-and-crevice application, outdoors as a perimeter application up to a flexible 10-foot band and in food-handling establishments (see label for specific requirements in California). Specifically, Arilon is ideal for the following uses:
- Indoors as a spot or crack-and-crevice treatment
- Indoors as a crack-and-crevice treatment in food-handling establishments, as directed by the product label
- Outdoors as a flexible 10-foot band (5 ft. up the exterior and 5 ft. out from the exterior, or 3 ft. up and 7 ft. out)
- On commercial accounts as a stand-alone treatment, or used in conjunction with baits
- On residential accounts as a targeted perimeter application with 0.33 oz. per finished gallon of solution
Arilon works for industry professionals and can benefit your business. Find out why by reading Arilon success stories from PMPs.
©2016 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration status. Arilon®, For Life Uninterrupted™ and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. Syngenta Customer Center: 1-866-SYNGENT(A) (796-4368).